The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My To-Do List:

Finish All of the decorations for DNOW (large undertaking-in need of more help)
Finish writing this year's play (large undertaking-it is somewhere in my mind, but I'm having trouble finding it)
Finish school work with my kids (large undertaking-hard to completely complete)
Encourage other women as they parent their children (large undertaking-desiring for God to use me as a motivator)
Play with my grandchild (large undertaking-not quite so difficult to accomplish)
Clean my house (large undertaking-probably won't get done)
Pray that the Lord will take all of my "large undertakings" and turn them into "small undertakings" so that I can somehow accomplish them all.

I don't know about you, but my list sometimes seems overwhelming. I ALWAYS fall very short of getting it all accomplished. I don't know if you read all of my "to-do list", but there is huge flaw in it. The last thing on my list should have been my first thing on my list!!! Why do I so often forget that? And why am I surprised or overwhelmed that my list is too difficult when I try to do any of it without His guidance? Don't answer that, I really do already know the answers to my questions. I'm just a slow learner, so I keep having to learn the same lessons over and over again.

Note to self: Re-write my list...

I hope you all have a blessed day and I also hope that we all put the most important thing at the top of our list



1 comment:

Rashel said...

Too True! And why am I surprised everytime the "large undertaking" gets accomplished just in time... Oh, the little faith that I sometimes have! Trusting in God to accomplish all of my tasks... and to give me the grace to let go of the ones He doesn't want me doing anyway....