The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let me tell you about....

So, I haven't written on here for a couple of days, but this blog thingy is definitely being talked about at my house...a lot. We keep checking to see if anyone has made a comment or become a follower (which both, by the way, make us very happy). One of my kids keeps begging me to write about him, so I thought I would make him happy and tell you a little about one of the two greatest sons in the world. It's ok for you to disagree with me if you have your own sons and think that they are the greatest, but, since I'm writing this, I get to consider mine the best. So.... Let me tell you about my Hunter, my 15 year old son....He keeps telling me what to write about... "tell them I take out the trash, tell them that I make up games for my sisters and I, oh, and don't forget to tell them about my hair". He even adds, "Wait don't tell them what I'm doing right now. (he was crocheting). He is cracking me up. I would have to say that out of all of his wonderful qualities, his humor would be at the top of the list.  My husband, John, just finished making 5 cans of cinnamon rolls for breakfast/lunch and you should have heard the shriek come out of Hunter when he found out how many he would get to eat. One of the things about having a big family is that everything has to be counted out so that everyone gets their share. Hunter got to eat 7 and then ended his meal by licking the icing container. It takes so little to make him happy. ..Hunter is a huge joy to me. I hope you all have a Hunter in your life-someone that makes you laugh, someone that makes you take yourself less seriously, and someone that gives great hugs whenever you need one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks mom for writing about me. :)

Brenda said...

Well, I just lost everything I tried to post here. :( It's been fun reading all your entries & I really look forward to keeping up with your amazing family this way. God has obviously blessed many people already through your writing and is poised to bless many more through this venue. Keep blogging! Give my love to all the rest of the Pecoraro's. Love you all!!!

Heather said...

I think I have the beginnings of a "Hunter" and I'm so blessed! Your Hunter is a wonderful young man and I'm so glad that he has always been so kind and welcoming to my Jacob - what a wonderful example he has been! Thank you for raising such wonderful children who, in turn, minister to me and mine!!

Duane Green said...

One additional quality that Hunter could try to develop would be saving -- as in SAVING A CINNAMON ROLL FOR ME!! Otherwise, he's a pretty good kid.