The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Set Us Free

Well, It has been a little while since I lasted posted anything. I came down off the wonderful high of D-NOW to concentrating on writing the new youth musical. After many late nights, I think I have finally finished it. The working title is "Set Us Free" (and is subject to change).  I've enjoyed the process of writing, although the subject was sometimes difficult. The play is about spiritual warfare. We are going to take a very intense look at some of the spiritual attacks that continually bombard our lives and the lives of others. I'd appreciate your prayers as we put it all together in order to present it on May 15th. I come to you to ask for prayer because of the spiritual attacks that often go hand in hand with God working in our lives. A couple of years ago, the play that I wrote was about "fearing God or fearing man. " I've always struggled with the "fear of man," but I must tell you that I've been spiritually attacked by that very dilemma in a much larger way ever since I wrote the play. I would be so grateful if you prayed for me, my family and the youth and children of our church as we work on this next play together.  I could see God doing some wonderful things in our lives as we honor Him through our work on "Set Us Free." Thanks for listening and God Bless.

No comments: