The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let me tell you about... a fun memory!

Last time I was on here, I told you about our trip. Well, actually I didn't tell you about the trip. I told you about getting ready for the trip. I thought I'd let you know that the rest of the trip was great. Friends and family are always wonderful to see. On our way down to Spring, Texas we stopped at the now famous (at least to us) Buccee's. I do believe Halton created the best coffee concoction I've ever had while we were there. Since we liked Buccee's so much on the way to Spring, we had to stop there on the way back. It's funny how exciting a restroom stop can be when it becomes a tradition. After we climbed over the extra suitcases, Christmas presents and Halton's guitar to get back into the van, we began the rest of our trip home. After we were all settled in, we had fun with something that has kind of become a new tradition, so....Let me tell you about... a fun memory. A few trips ago, I surprised the kids on a long, late night trip home from Christmas in Amarillo with glow sticks that I had picked up at the dollar store. At the time, we had just gotten the CD of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (who are amazing I might add).  We had a lot of fun using the glow sticks to "dance" to the beat of the music we were listening to. It was such a cool experience that I hope to make it a "new" tradition. It has created some very special memories for me. (I'm really big into making memories.)  This year we picked a lot of different music to "dance" to. I'm going to try to put a video of it on here. I hope when you see it, you'll have a little bit of fun along with us.

1 comment:

Pam Pecoraro said...

Okay, so I can't figure out how to get the video on here, but you can go to youtube and go to pampeck9 and find the pecoraro glow stick video and watch it there.