The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost

It was extremely hard to get going today. I think sometimes I just have too much to think about, so I have a hard time zeroing in on accomplishing anything. My mind goes in a million different directions and, although I have good intentions, I "almost" always end up doing the last thing on the list of importance. It's kind of like thinking, "I have to get all of these things done today, but I think I'll sit down and write on my blog instead."Somehow, I'm thinking that this little update for all of you is ranked a little lower than everything else, but yet, it's the easiest to accomplish...Maybe I need a personal assistant, or a maid, or...or maybe I need kids to help. Oh wait, I already have those. Maybe the problem with today is that my biggest helper is a bit out of commission. Hunter fell off of his bike, "almost" landing a perfect flip. The key word in that sentence is "almost." Since he "almost" made it, he ended up with a fractured radial head in his right elbow and "almost" a hundred different cuts and bruises and a concussion. Needless to say, it would have been great if he had landed the flip. I'm hoping for a very quick recovery for him. He was counting on the money he was going to make mowing yards and crocheting (those two things still don't really go together) to pay for all of his summer mission trips and camps with the church. Hunter, as usual has a great attitude. Now, back to me, what was I supposed to be doing? Oh, yeah, I "almost" forgot...my list! I'm supposed to be working on my list. I guess I better quit writing and try to accomplish something. Where is that list anyway? Oh, yeah, in my head with all those millions of different thoughts....I "almost" wrote everything down this time so I would remember it all, but , again, the key word in that sentence is "almost."

No comments: