The Pecoraro's

The Pecoraro's

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In my arms....

Today, I am typing one handed.Why, you might ask? Did you break your arm? Hurt your wrist? No, nothing like that. Today, I am writing one handed because I have my precious Violet Rose sleeping in my arms. Oh, I know I could put her down and get a few things done around here that require two hands, but why should I? Mackenna and Destiny are near me doing their school work. Bethany is upstairs writing an essay and Hunter is working on a neighbor's yard.  Loressa and Halton are in class at college and I am holding my grandbaby. Life is good and I am grateful. Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

Melissa Adams said...

She is just so unbelievably sweet! :o) Enjoy these moments...as you know, they go so quickly! I can remember being at your guys' house and Keegan being that little!

Jo Elyn said...

What a sweet little doll. I know that you are enjoying her so much.
Love,
Jo Elyn Tarver Landers